Transport - WheelDock Motorcycle Wheel Chock FOR SPOKE WHEELS
FOR SPOKED WHEELS ONLY
The most secure and easy to use wheel chock on the market!
Can be used as a trailer chock or free standing garage stand.
- Our patented gas spring retaining system allows for a flat entry and removal of your motorcycle. No “Teeter Totter” style mechanism to lift your bike over like other locking chocks.
- Trailer your bike without compressing the suspension! The Wheeldock chock provides the ultimate in trailering security. Your bike rides on its suspension while trailering.
- The utmost stability when used freestanding. The Wheeldock design “boxes” the front tire of the bike. Containing the bike forward, backward, and side to side. Great for maintenance and cleaning.
- The new Indian Motorcycles require the bike to be vertical when performing fluid maintenance. The Wheeldock chock safely maintains the bike in a vertical position when it’s time to get out the wrenches.
- Save space by storing your Motorcycle vertically and in tight spots. The Wheeldock chock allows you to pull up in a corner and dismount your bike from either side. The tire does not protrude beyond the front of the chock, allowing it to be placed against a wall.
- Comes with flush mount hardware for mounting the chock in your trailer.
- Durable epoxy powder coated finish.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Made in the USA.