Dynojet Power Commander V for Chief 111's - 29-001
FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 UNITED STATES - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING CHARGES OUTSIDE OF THIS AREA
The Power Commander V
Power Commander V Product Introduction
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
· Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
· USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
· 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
· Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
· Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
· With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
· Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
· 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
· Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)